The Initiative Foundation makes every effort to provide reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Minnesota Human Rights Act (MHRA) and Minnesota State Board Policy 1B.4.
Members of the general public who require accommodations to attend a public event should complete the form on this page at least 10 business days prior to an event when practicable. The online form is preferred. When a disability prevents or makes it difficult to use the online form, members of the public may print, complete and submit this PDF version of the form via email or hard copy:
- Email to email@example.com.
- Drop off or mail to Initiative Foundation, 405 First St. SE, Little Falls, MN 56345.
- If you have problems completing the form, please call (320) 632-9255.
We will review the request to determine whether we are able to make the accommodation, coordinate to arrange the accommodation, and provide the requestor with details of the accommodation arrangement.
- You may be required to provide documentation of eligibility for the accommodation.
- You may be contacted if further information is needed to process your request.